The Milton J. Weill Art Gallery is a gallery space and home to exhibitions curated by 92Y’s School of the Arts.
This intimate 1,419 square foot space is ideal for cocktail parties, ceremonial rites of passage and catered meals.
For rental inquiries, availability and pricing, please contact us.
Basic rental includes use of Weill Art Gallery (33’ x 43’ with a 15’ ceiling) as well as:
- Banquet-style seating for up to a 100.
- Theater style seating for up to 150.
- Standing room up to 250.
- Steinway Concert D grand piano
- En-suit restrooms
Additional Services and Amenities
The following services may require additional fees, stage labor, and set up time.
Technical labor costs are additional and are quoted per event based on your technical needs. Please call 212.415.5782 or email to review the needs of your event and receive a stage labor estimate.
- Video projection capabilities.
- Audio reinforcement and recording system equipped. for ProTools multi-track audio recording, as well as audio feed from Kaufmann Concert Hall.
- Piano tuning at #A440.