The Kaufmann Concert Hall is equipped with a complete video recording system including four house mounted, P/T/Z controlled positions, cameras, cable, switching and recording equipment.
The system is available for scheduled performances in the Hall at an additional cost. In addition, the producer of the event will be charged by the hour for the personnel necessary to set up and operate the equipment and to strike and restore any unusual setup. Rental of the equipment not in the current inventory, interfacing with additional video equipment and purchases of recording media is the producer’s responsibility.
(4) Hitachi DK-H200 – HD (1080p) camera bodies
(2) Fujinon HA23x7.6 BERD – HD TV lens
(2) Fujinon HA18x7.6 BERD – HD TV lens
(4) Telemetrics PT-HP-S5 (Pan/Tilt/Zoom Control System)
(1) Telemetrics RCCP-1A Studio Control System – (Pan/Tilt/Zoom control panel)
(1) FOR-A HVS-100 HD Production Switcher
(2) Blackmagic Design HyperDeck Studio Pro (ProRes422 with 8 channels of imbedded audio)
(1) Blackmagic HyperDeck Studio Mini (h.264)
(4) Blackmagic HyperDeck Studio Mini Iso Camera record (h.264)
(1) Sony PDW-HD1500 – XDCAM HD recorders
(1) Panasonic TH42PF20UI – 42” HD plasma monitor used for multi-view
(2) Boland PBM32-HDR – 32” HD monitors (Preview / Program)