Basic rental includes use of Kaufmann Concert Hall and Hall of Mirrors lobby, as well as:
- Full ushering staff
- Two dressing rooms (primary dressing room equipped with piano and private restroom) with Artist’s Assistant
- Standard 92nd Street Y security
- Use of our theatrical lighting audio system, staffed by our professional technicians
- Standard black velour leg and border masking
- Steinway Concert Grand (D) piano
Additional Services and Amenities
The following services may require additional fees, stage labor and set up time.
Stage labor costs are additional and are quoted per event based on your technical needs. Please contact us to review the needs of your event and receive a stage labor estimate.
- Ticket printing and box office services, including 92Y charge
- Use of adjacent Weill Art Gallery for pre- or post-performance receptions
- Complete audio reinforcement system equipped for DVD Ram and ProTools multi-track audio recordings
- HD video recording (DVD, XDCAM) and satellite broadcast systems
- Projection capabilities for film and slide presentation (35 mm, 16mm, 35 Xenon slide), as well as video projector with movable playback locations
- Black marley floor available to cover entire stage
- Backstage wheelchair lift from street-level stage door entrance to stage-level and primary dressing room
- Piano tuning at #A442
- Hardwood acoustic shell
- Complete fly system
See what Event Solutions is saying about Kaufmann Concert Hall.