When parent and caregiver expectations and routines are consistent, children thrive. This
new series of workshops, created by our early childhood experts, supports both you and your
caregiver, bringing you both into our parenting center community and helping you establish
a positive, trusting relationship.
These interactive workshops, designed primarily for parents and caregivers of children from birth-5 years old, will help you to:
• Find the best caregiver for your family
• Establish a positive working relationship
• Ensure consistency in setting limits, developing language and communicating your child’s needs
• Develop age-appropriate activities for children and caregivers to do at home
• Provide advice on avoiding pitfalls and what to do when something goes wrong
Caregivers are encouraged to bring the children they care for to the workshops; each caregiver workshop is designed with a parallel class for parents.
This series is supported by the Amy Hayes and Sophie Leake Memorial Foundation.