New York's growing senior population needs a place to go, feel connected and stay vibrant. Fees from memberships and classes do not cover the operating costs of our program. We rely on the generosity of individual donations to sustain our unique offerings for our patrons. Your contribution will enable us to:
- Continue to keep our membership fee affordable and offer financial assistance to seniors in need
- Continue to recruit and retain world-class teachers and instructors
- Expand our class and workshop offerings
- Upgrade our classrooms and public spaces with state-of-the-art smart technology, including smart screens, and technology for the hearing and visually impaired
- Provide ergonomically-appropriate seating for everyone
- Install improved lighting throughout our facility
- Further develop our intergenerational programs and staffing to support it
- Continue to offer discounts for seniors to 92Y’s concerts, talks and dance performances
92Y Himan Brown Senior Program is endowed through a generous grant from Himan Brown Charitable Trust.
Major support for the Himan Brown Senior Program is provided by the estate of Kathryn W. Stein; the estate of Dorothy and Sol Smolen; The Margot and Adolph Friedlander Endowment; Gloria Ann Katz, EdD; The Derfner Foundation; the Sylvia and Marvin Rubin Family Foundation; the estate of Mildred Goldberg; Jacqueline and Mortimer Sackler; the Office of the Manhattan Borough President and The New York City Department for the Aging; and The Lewart Family Charitable Trust.