The 92Y May Center is open for adult and teen members on for workouts on a reservation-basis, with limited capacity and modified hours.
The 92Y May Center is now open with increased business hours beginning June 27, 2021:
- Mon-Thu, 6 am-9 pm
- Fri, 6 am-8 pm
- Sat and Sun, 8 am-3 pm
The following areas within the May Center are available for use beginning June 27:
- Fitness Floor: all cardio and strength training equipment, without physical distancing
- 92Y 25-yard swimming pool*
- NEW! Additional lap swimming for members at Hunter College*
- Foam rollers, mats, bands, jump ropes, medicine balls, etc
- Adult Recreational basketball games and Shoot-Arounds
Mon-Fri, 11:45 am-1 pm & 5:30-8 pm
Sat, 12-2 pm
Sun, 8-11 am
- Teen Recreational basketball games and Shoot-Arounds
Mon and Tue, 4:30-6:15 pm
Wed and Fri, 3:30-5:30 pm
Thu, 4:30-7:20 pm
Sat, 11 am-12 pm
Sun, 10-11 am
- Spin studio
- Outdoor and Indoor Group Exercise Classes*
- Showers, hot tubs, swimsuit extractors, scales
- Drinking fountains and touchless water bottle refill stations
Virtual 92Y Group Exercise @ Home classes will continue for those who wish to work out at home.
*Reservations are required for Group Exercise Classes and Pool Times for both 92Y and Hunter College locations. Reservations can be make 48 hours in advance using our online reservation system. Details below to set up your account.
What will remain closed:
The following amenities will continue to be unavailable at this time:
- Towel and laundry service. Please remember to continue to bring a towel with you.
- Deodorant, hairspray and aftershave.
- Saunas and Steam Rooms
Follow these simple steps to get started with reserving your workouts:
- Create your May Center online account at www.myiclubonline.com (or just sign-in if you have previously registered).
- You will need to register a new account using your Agreement Number (which can be located on your membership agreement that was emailed when you first signed up), First Name, Last Name and Zip code associated with your account. If you are unable to locate it, please email. You will then be prompted to create a username and password.
You can begin reserving your workouts by going to the “My Activities” tab and selecting “Enroll in a Class.”