The 92Y May Center reopened for adult members on Wed, Sep 2, for workouts on a reservation-basis, with limited capacity and modified hours.
The 92Y May Center is now open with modified business hours:
- Mon-Fri, 8 am-8 pm
- Sat and Sun, 8 am-3 pm
The following areas within the May Center are open for workouts:
- Fitness Floor: Limited cardio and strength training equipment available to enable physical distancing. (Foam rollers, mats, bands, jump ropes, medicine balls are unavailable)
- Member Lap Swim starting Wed, Sep 30
- Restroom areas within locker rooms, with limited locker availability starting on Sep 30
- One-on-one personal training services
- Outdoor Group Fitness Classes
- Boxing room
- Indoor Group fitness classes and studios
Virtual 92Y Group Exercise @ Home classes will continue for those who wish to work out at home.
What will remain closed:
The following amenities will remain closed during 92Y’s initial reopening and will gradually be reintroduced in accordance with state and local government recommendations and guidelines:
- Recreational basketball games (but 55-minute Shoot-Around* reservations are available — see registration information below)
- Spin studio
- Showers, hot tubs, sauna and steam rooms
- Drinking fountains (touchless water bottle refill stations ARE available)
- Towel and laundry service will remain suspended
Follow these simple steps to get started with reserving your workouts:
- Create your May Center online account at www.myiclubonline.com (or just sign-in if you have previously registered).
- You will need to register a new account using your Agreement Number (which can be located on your membership agreement that was emailed when you first signed up), First Name, Last Name and Zip code associated with your account. If you are unable to locate it, please email. You will then be prompted to create a username and password.
You can begin reserving your workouts by going to the “My Activities” tab and selecting “Enroll in a Class.”