Thursday, November 29, 2018, 12-2 pm
583 Park Avenue, New York City
92Y Extraordinary Women Awards is a celebration of exceptional women who have impacted the community through their leadership and contributions in support of other women.
Nominations for the Extraordinary Women Awards are now closed. Our 2018 Rising Star finalists will be announced in mid-November.
Rising Star Eligibility Criteria:
- Each nominee must be a woman or girl (of any age) who is an exceptional rising star in the community.
- Nominees must embody and uphold 92Y’s values of learning, self-improvement and giving back.
- Nominees must demonstrate initiative, integrity and leadership characteristics.
- Nominees must be available to attend the 92Y Extraordinary Women Awards on November 29 in New York City.
- Nominees must consent to the publication of her name, photo, video and information.
- No prior 92Y affiliation is necessary.
- Nominees cannot be employed, directly or indirectly, by 92Y.
- Members of the 92Y Board of Directors and Emerging Leadership Council, and their immediate family members, are not eligible.