Wednesday, November 13, 2019, 12-2 pm
The Pierre, New York City
The 92Y Extraordinary Women Awards is a celebration of exceptional women who have impacted the community.
- Each nominee must be a woman or girl (of any age) who is an exceptional leader in the community.
- Nominees must embody and uphold 92Y’s values of learning, self-improvement and giving back.
- Nominees must demonstrate initiative, integrity and leadership characteristics.
- Nominees must be available to attend the 92Y Extraordinary Women Awards on November 13 in New York City.
- Nominees must consent to the publication of name, photo, video and information.
- Nominees cannot be employed, directly or indirectly, by 92Y.
- Members of the 92Y Board of Directors and Emerging Leadership Council, and their immediate family members, are not eligible.
How to Nominate:
- All applications are submitted below.
- Please submit a statement of endorsement of 100-500 words on or before September 27, 2019 and tell us why you think this individual should receive an Extraordinary Women Award.
- Nominators should be sure to include detailed examples of nominee accomplishments and context for her nomination.
- Self-nomination is accepted.
- Finalists will be featured in the Extraordinary Women online journal. The information submitted will be used to write the finalists’ profiles.
Final selection will be made in early October. For questions, please email Kelly Lin.
* = required