Umbria, called the “Green Heart of Italy” because of its lush landscape, warm people and central location, has it all — ancient ruins, Renaissance art, scenic landscapes, medieval hill-towns all with exceptional wine and food — truffles, olive oils, chocolates, pasta and more.
Sip wines and nibble gourmet delights as you take a virtual tour of regional highlights:
- Perugia, a gorgeous virtually car-free jewel of a town, home to Italy’s renowned chocolate maker, Perugina and yearly host to EuroChocolate, Europe’s largest international chocolate festival
- Assisi, World Heritage Site with two medieval castles, Roman amphitheater and several stunning cathedrals
- Spoleto’s world-famous music festival
- Gubbio, a medieval town whose nearby Mont Ingino won the Guinness World Record for world’s largest Christmas tree.
- Orvieto’s stunning Cathedral & intricate underground Maze
Includes wine and truffle tasting. Truffle products by Umbria’s renowned truffle company, Urbani.