Celebrate Mother’s Day this year at 92Y’s Chocolate Fest.
Indulge in chocolate tastings from around the world, watch demonstrations, make your own edible creations and, when you’ve had your fill, enjoy special show pricing on purchases to give to mom for Mother’s Day (or take home for yourself)!
Special Highlights this year include:
- Chocolate refining in action with DCM’s Premier Chocolate Refiner, making samples of fresh origin chocolate from Peruvian nibs
- Get interactive and learn to make edible creations from chocolate, with the creator of Chocolate Fashionistas, including tips on her signature decorations using edible modeling chocolate. Chocolate for the Chocolate Fashionista’s activities is provided by Guittard Chocolate, America’s oldest chocolate company still in family hands
- Remove the husks from freshly-roasted cacao beans and learn first-hand what nibs are, and where they come from
- Discover the exciting chocolate line being made by Gotham Bar and Grill’s pastry chef Ron Paprocki, including bon bons, his signature Gotham line, and his latest bean to bar tablet bars made right in Gotham’s downstairs kitchens
- Tastings from around the world with special pricing on purchases
This year’s exhibitors include returning favorites like Penny Lick Ice Cream, Atlantic Confectionary Company, Chocolat Moderne, Franscheschi and Raaka, and new offerings from award-winning Arcay Chocolates and Moka Origins.
- Arcay Chocolates
- Atlantic Confectionary Company
- Chocolat Moderne
- The Chocolate Fashionista
- Cocoa Vivere
- Cocoa Store
- Connexion Chocolate
- Francheschi Chocolate
- Gotham Chocolate (bon bons, the signature Gotham line, and bean-to-bar tablet bars made in Gotham’s downstairs kitchens)
- Moka Origins (lesser-known chocolates including their 85% Sierra Leone Bar, a 72% Brazil bar, and a Coconut Sierra Leone)
- Penny Lick Ice Cream (white chocolate and dark chocolate frozen fudge pops)
Our chocophilic authors include Megan Giller (Bean to Bar Chocolate), and Debbie Prinz (On the Chocolate Trail).
*Exhibitors subject to change.