Welcome to 92Y Camps! For over 60 years, we’ve offered one of the most transformative and educational summer experiences for active and creative children.
With a 50-acre Rockland County campground furnished with state-of-the-art music, dance, swim and craft facilities, along with interactive multimedia and filmmaking studios and thrill-seeking adventure courses, no one does summer camp like 92Y. Our camp is only 20 minutes outside of New York City, with pickups in Manhattan, Brooklyn and north of Manhattan.
Our expertly-designed programs provide endless opportunities for fun, discovery and adventure. Whether your child is learning to dive for the first time in our Red Cross-certified Swim program, soaring through the trees on a zip line or creating ceramics, their needs are cherished and given space to grow.
It’s All about VALUES …
We want all our campers to feel safe and secure—both emotionally and physically—so they can thrive in an environment that will help them grow. This means giving them the chance to take safe risks, learn through trial and error, build creatively and develop resilience. Spending the summer with us means adherence to the following values:
- Kindness—Campers learn empathy and respect for others. They find out what it’s like to make a positive difference in the world.
- Individuality—Our camp electives and multi-track specializations empower children to ask questions and gain a sense of independence to try things at their own pace, think for themselves and gain the confidence to be guided by their own interests and talents.
- Motivation—Campers retain their natural curiosity and zest for learning something new.
- Creativity—Campers are supported by staff in tackling problems and finding solutions by working them out for themselves.
- Resilience—Campers are encouraged to believe in themselves, to respond to failure as an opportunity to learn, to bounce back from disappointment, to approach life with enthusiasm.