Dianne Morales joins 92Y CEO Seth Pinsky for a one-on-one conversation about her mayoral run.
What is her vision for New York City, and her plans for public health, economic recovery, housing, racial justice, education, the arts and culture?
5 things to know:
- Born: Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn
- Home: Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn
- Latest position: Executive Director and CEO of Phipps Neighborhoods
- Previous positions: Executive Director of The Door, Founding Board Member of JumpStart
- Twitter Tagline: “Afro-🇵🇷, Single mom of 2, Survivor, Change Agent, Advocate, Educator. Organizer - @bedstuystrong. First Afro-Latina Candidate for NYC Mayor (2021).”
92Y needs your help
Many of you have asked how you can help 92Y as we face tremendous financial losses due to Covid-19. From now through June 30, your gift will be matched dollar for dollar up to $250,000 by an anonymous donor—going twice as far in supporting 92Y. You can help sustain our beloved institution and support the creation of new, online programming that will bring comfort and inspiration to our community. Thank you for anything you can do to help.