Join some of today’s most exciting voices in contemporary poetry as they gather in 92YTribeca’s gallery to contemplate the very fate of human civilization.
Featuring readings by:
- Kim Rosenfield is the author of five books of poetry. The latest, USO: I'll Be Seeing You, is forthcoming from Ugly Duckling Presse in 2013. She lives and works in NYC.
- Aaron Winslow is a writer, archivist, editor and student living in New York. His work has recently appeared in Smallwork on Ben Marcus' website, Skein and The Derivateur.
- Trisha Low is the author of Confessions [of a variety] and Target Is Bustling And Friendly with Tyler Antoine. Her work has appeared, or is forthcoming from Against Expression: An Anthology of Conceptual Writing, Artifice magazine, amongst others. She co-curates, with friends, the Segue Reading Series in New York City.
- Lanny Jordan Jackson is an artist and poet living in New York. Current projects include various video work, editing and publishing bas-books and acting as editor and participant in the second installment of Collective Task, a year-long collaborative art and writing experiment.
- Andy Sterling is a writer and researcher living in New York City. His work has appeared in Well-Greased and Gauss-PDF and his book, Mackey, was published by Bas-Books in 2010.
Part of the Doomsday Film Festival and Symposium. Free and open to the public.
Ticket Price: FREE
If you have any questions, need assistance with your order or require special seating considerations, such as wheelchair accessible seating or hearing assistance, please call Customer Service at 212.415.5500 during our Hours of Operation.
If you prefer, you can order your tickets and class enrollments by calling Customer Service at 212.415.5500 during our Hours of Operation, using Visa, MasterCard or American Express. You can also place your order by fax, by mail, or in person at our Box Office on Lexington Avenue at 92nd Street.
Have a group?
Groups of 10 or more receive a 15% discount. Please note that certain events may not qualify for a group rate. To make group arrangements or need further assistance, you may contact Customer Service at 212.415.5500 during our Hours of Operation.
Get to the front of the line!
Priority registration puts you at the front of the line to register for courses and events for an upcoming semester.
Eligible patrons will be able to order priority registration online.
Who is eligible for priority registration?
Individuals who have participated in 92nd Street Y programs over the past year in selected program areas, participants in certain memberships, and those who have made contributions of $500 or more to 92Y, are eligible to register for programs before they become available to the general public.
How do I know if I qualify?
Patrons that qualify for Priority Registration will receive packets in the mail explaining how to purchase online. Priority registration is normally mailed 2-3 weeks before a catalog is available. Registration information includes your Patron ID#. You can use this ID# to setup your login information online. This will allow you to register early for a course or event. Please note: if you receive a packet, you are only eligible to priority register for the programs covered in your packet.
Priority Registration Support
To find out if you are eligible for priority registration, don't have your Patron ID#, or having difficulty ordering online, please call 212.415.5500 or email.