Support the 92Y School of Arts Jewelry Center.
Win this pendant!
About the Artist:
Tova Botwinick has spent over a decade as a foremost wax artist for Barry Kieselstein-Cord, creating, sculpting and designing high-end jewelry that can be seen at Bergdorf Goodman, Neiman Marcus, the Metropolitan Museum of Art and the Louvre.
About the Piece:
18k gold, 65 carats of Citrine and Tourmaline.
Winner will be drawn on December 4 at the Winter Reception, an evening of cocktails conversation, and bling, at MME Fine Art, LLC.
74 E. 79th Street, PH 18B
New York, NY
You do not need to attend the fundraiser to be eligible to win the drawing. You will be contacted directly if you are the winner.
Raffle Ticket Price: $50
Reception Ticket Price: *$50
*$45 is tax-deductible.
Proceeds from the raffle and the event will go to the Jewelry Endowment Fund.
OFFICIAL RAFFLE RULES
By participating, you agree that these official rules may not be waived, modified, or supplemented except by the 92nd Street Y.
1. The raffle will be held at MME Fine Art on December 4, 2012. All tickets must be received by the drawing date to be eligible for the raffle.
2. Each ticket will be entered separately in the drawing.
3. 92nd Street Y staff and immediate family members are not eligible to participate.
4. Must be 18 years of age to participate (ID may be required).
5. Need not be present to win.
6. Prize is not transferable to any other person or organization.
7. No cash will be awarded.
8. Winner is responsible for any and all taxes.
9. Prize must be claimed within one month from the date of the drawing.
10. The winner will be contacted based on the name and information provided. 92nd Street Y reserves the right to cancel this contest at any time, in which event its liability is limited to refund of ticket prices to participants.
11. THIS CONTEST IS SUBJECT TO ALL APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS, AND IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, TAXED, OR OTHERWISE RESTRICTED.