“A special combination of utterly self-assured virtuosity and real lyricism.” —The Guardian (UK)
Exclusive New York engagement
Valentina Lisitsa, piano
The excitement begins on Opening Night with internationally renowned pianist Valentina Lisitsa’s New York recital debut. A YouTube sensation with more than 60 million views, she just triumphed at London’s Royal Albert Hall.
VOTE NOW – YOU CHOOSE THE PROGRAM!
VOTE NOW AND ENTER TO WIN: Raffle prizes are one (1) grand prize winner will receive dinner for two and limousine service from the restaurant to 92nd Street Y; three (3) first place prize winners will receive a signed vinyl copy of Valentina Lisitsa’s new recording; three (3) second place winners will receive a signed CD copy of Valentina Lisitsa’s new recording. If you do not wish to enter the contest, simply vote without entering name and email address.
Prelude in G major, Op. 32, No. 5
Prelude in G-sharp minor, Op. 32, No. 12
Prelude in B minor, Op. 32, No. 10
Prelude in G minor, Op. 23, No. 5
Prelude in E-flat major, Op. 23, No. 6
Prelude in B-flat major, Op. 23, No.
Sonata No. 2 in B minor, Op. 61
Nocturne in F minor, Op. 55, No. 1
Nocturne in F major, Op. 15, No. 1
Nocturne in C-sharp minor, Op. 27, No. 1
Nocturne in F-sharp major, Op. 15, No. 2
Nocturne in C minor, Op. 48, No. 1
Nocturne in D-flat major, Op. 27, No. 2
Nocturne in C-sharp minor, Op. posth.
Nocturne in E-flat major, Op. 9, No. 2
Buy tickets and share this page!
Valentina Lisitsa Raffle Official Rules
Drawing will be held September 11, 2013. Winners will be notified by email or telephone. One entry per person.
92nd Street Y is committed to protecting your privacy. Raffle prizes are one (1) grand prize winner will receive dinner for two and limousine service from the restaurant to 92nd Street Y; three (3) first place prize winners will receive a signed vinyl copy of Valentina Lisitsa’s new recording; three (3) second place winners will receive a signed CD copy of Valentina Lisitsa’s new recording.
OFFICIAL RAFFLE RULES
By participating, you agree that these official rules may not be waived, modified, or supplemented except by 92nd Street Y.
1. The raffle drawing will be held at 92nd Street Y on September 11, 2013. All entries must be received by the drawing date to be eligible for the drawing.
2. Each entry will be entered separately in the drawing.
3. 92nd Street Y staff and immediate family members are not eligible to participate.
4. Must be 18 years of age to participate (ID may be required).
5. Need not be present to win.
6. Prize is not transferable to any other person or organization.
7. No cash will be awarded.
8. Winner is responsible for any and all taxes.
9. Prize must be claimed within one week from the Opening Night concert of the 2013/14 Concert season.
10. The winner will be contacted based on the name and information provided. 92nd Street Y reserves the right to cancel this contest at any time, in which event its liability is limited to refund of ticket prices to participants.
11. THIS CONTEST IS SUBJECT TO ALL APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS, AND IS VOID WHERE PRO HIBITED, TAXED, OR OTHERWISE RESTRICTED.
12. In consideration for being awarded the prize, the prizewinner agrees and consents, without further authorization, compensation or remuneration of any kind, to the use of his or her name, address (city and state), likeness, photograph, picture, portrait, voice, biographical information and/or any statements made by the prizewinner regarding the raffle or 92nd Street Y in any and all advertising, promotions and other publicity conducted.
13. No purchase necessary to enter the raffle. Entries may be mailed to: 92nd Street Y Attn: Valentina Lisitsa Raffle, 1395 Lexington Avenue, New York, NY 10128.