SPECIALTY PROGRAMMING — SUMMER 2016
Campers participate in an exciting elective of their choice two days per week throughout the summer. Check out last summer’s calendar here.
- Sports and Fitness – Build skills and enjoy light competition in a wide range of indoor and outdoor sports under the supervision of our well-trained 92Y May Center staff.
- Coding Space – Explore the hottest tech and coding projects with our partner, The Coding Space. All skill levels are welcome.
- Chefs in Training – Become a master of the kitchen and nosh on delicious international cuisine, with weekly competitions and tastings!
- Media Madness – Become photographers and filmmakers and help us capture and document a Trailblazers summer! Work with experienced instructors to hone that artistic eye, produce original content and share your final masterpieces!
- Entrepreneurship – We are excited to continue our partnership with mini-Preneur — a New York based program that harnesses the curiosity and imagination of young adults to help them plan, build and launch their own businesses. Entrepreneurship helps to build the requisite confidence to take on future challenges later in life.