The panel will focus on how to get more women to join the conversation: by running for office and by getting into politics and policy-making—and how the country can benefit from their participation.
Watch a live webcast of this event at 8 pm on March 28!
Introductions: Cindi Leive - Editor in chief of Glamour magazine and glamour.com, which together reach 15 million women a month.
Moderator: Chelsea Clinton - Board member, Clinton Foundation and Clinton Global Initiative. She is also a special correspondent for NBC News.
- Christine Quinn – Speaker of the New York City Council.
- Nicolle Wallace – Best-selling author of Eighteen Acres and It’s Classified, political commentator and former White House communications director under President George W. Bush.
- Abby Hunstman Livingston – Daughter of former presidential candidate Jon Huntsman. She most recently worked on his campaign and previously worked for ABC News and for Good Morning America.
- Stephanie Schriock – President of EMILY’s List, the nation’s largest resource for women in politics.
- Amy Holmes – Former CNN contributor and news anchor for The Blaze and GBTV.
- Sandra Fluke – Former president, Georgetown University Law Students for Reproductive Justice.
Tickets from $29
This event is part of Campaign for the American Conversation.
Presented by Cindi Leive and Glamour magazine.
Co-presented with Glamour magazine.
If you have any questions, need assistance with your order or require special seating considerations, such as wheelchair accessible seating or hearing assistance, please call Customer Service at 212.415.5500 during our Hours of Operation.
If you prefer, you can order your tickets and class enrollments by calling Customer Service at 212.415.5500 during our Hours of Operation, using Visa, MasterCard or American Express. You can also place your order by fax, by mail, or in person at our Box Office on Lexington Avenue at 92nd Street.
Have a group?
Groups of 10 or more receive a 15% discount. Please note that certain events may not qualify for a group rate. To make group arrangements or need further assistance, you may contact Customer Service at 212.415.5500 during our Hours of Operation.
Get to the front of the line!
Priority registration puts you at the front of the line to register for courses and events for an upcoming semester.
Eligible patrons will be able to order priority registration online.
Who is eligible for priority registration?
Individuals who have participated in 92nd Street Y programs over the past year in selected program areas, participants in certain memberships, and those who have made contributions of $500 or more to 92Y, are eligible to register for programs before they become available to the general public.
How do I know if I qualify?
Patrons that qualify for Priority Registration will receive packets in the mail explaining how to purchase online. Priority registration is normally mailed 2-3 weeks before a catalog is available. Registration information includes your Patron ID#. You can use this ID# to setup your login information online. This will allow you to register early for a course or event. Please note: if you receive a packet, you are only eligible to priority register for the programs covered in your packet.
Priority Registration Support
To find out if you are eligible for priority registration, don't have your Patron ID#, or having difficulty ordering online, please call 212.415.5500 or email.