Membership includes participation, without additional cost, in all classes and activities listed on the Himan Brown Senior Program schedule, Monday-Friday, 9 am-4 pm Monday through Friday (there is an additional fee for computer classes).
Himan Brown Senior Program Membership includes classes and events such as: Bridge / Choral Singing / Piano for Adult Beginners / Music Appreciation / Painting / Drawing / Sculpture / Ceramics / Chamber Music / Improvisational Acting / Folk, Social and Square Dancing / Exercise / Tai Chi Chih / Yoga / Health Seminars / Jewish Thought and Culture / Poetry and Memoir Writing / World Events / Shakespeare / Literature / Storytelling / Discussion Groups / Holiday Celebrations / Computer / Intergenerational Programming / Pilates / Yiddish / French Conversation / Spanish.
- Annual Membership: $435
- One-Time Registration Fee: $50
- For additional information about the Himan Brown Senior Program or to attend an orientation meeting, call 212.415.5633 / email. Financial assistance is available for those with limited resources.
Additional Membership Benefits
- Discounted tickets to concerts, plays and events throughout New York City
- Discounted tickets to select 92Y events
- Specially priced day, weekend and weekly excursions throughout the year
- Professional social work and counseling services
- Registered Nurse available one day a week for consultation and education
- The monthly newsletter, Prime Times
- Opportunity to participate on committees
Limited Pool Membership
Himan Brown members can purchase a Limited Pool Membership for an additional $195/year. You may use the pool for lap swimming or water exercise from the hours of 12-1:00pm Monday through Friday. 92Y offers three aquacise classes weekly.