The Milton J. Weill Art Gallery is a 1,419 square foot gallery space home to exhibitions curated by 92Y’s School of the Arts.
This intimate space is perfect for receptions, dinners, parties, meetings and lectures. It is also available in conjunction with Kaufmann Concert Hall for pre- or post-event receptions.
View Ground Plan of Weill Art Gallery [PDF]
For rental inquiries, availability and pricing, please call 212.415.5782 or by email.
Basic rental includes use of Weill Art Gallery (33’ x 43’ with a 15’ ceiling) as well as:
- Full ushering staff
- Standard 92nd Street Y security
- Ambient dimmable lighting
- Steinway Concert Grand (D) piano
- Setup of seating based on your event’s needs, including tables as available
- Adjacent public restrooms
- Furnishings include coordinated hardwood bar, banquette seating
Additional Services and Amenities
The following services may require additional fees, stage labor, and set up time.
Technical labor costs are additional and are quoted per event based on your technical needs. Please call 212.415.5782 or email to review the needs of your event and receive a stage labor estimate.
- Ticket printing and box office services, including 92Y charge
- Video projection capabilities
- Audio reinforcement system equipped for ProTools multi-track audio recording, as well as audio feed from Kaufmann Concert Hall
- Use of wall mounted video monitor, showing either DVD or video feed from Kaufmann Concert Hall
- Piano tuning at #A440
260 - Reception (standing only, no additional furnishings, includes staff)
200 - Reception (7 cocktail tables with 4 chairs, the rest standing room, plus staff)
110 - Cocktail seating (21 cocktail tables with 5 chairs each & 5 staff)
105 - Banquet seating (10 five-foot round tables with 10 chairs & 5 staff)
155 – Lectures and Readings (150 chairs & 5 staff)