Awards from foundations and government agencies provide cornerstone support for those that comprise the 92Y community: youth, families, boomers and seniors.
92Y is deeply grateful to our foundation, corporate and government agency partners for their continued philanthropic commitment to our programs.
- President's Circle: $500,000 & above
- Chairman's Circle: $200,000 - $499,999
- Director's Circle: $100,000 - $199,999
- Leader's Circle: $50,000 - $99,999
- Ambassador's Circle: $25,000 - $49,999
- Sustainer's Circle: $10,000 - $24,999
- Cornerstone Circle: $5,000 - $9,999
- Benefactor: $2,500 - $4,999
- Patron: $1,000 - $2,499
PRESIDENT'S CIRCLE: $500,000 AND ABOVE
- Foundation for Jewish Camp
- UJA-Federation of New York
CHAIRMAN'S CIRCLE: $200,000 - $499,999
- Ford Motor Company Fund
- Hess Foundation, Inc.
- The Leir Charitable Foundations
- New York City Council, Christine C. Quinn, Speaker
- New York City Department of Youth and Community Development
DIRECTOR'S CIRCLE: $100,000 - $199,999
- The Samuel Bronfman Foundation
- Sidney E. Frank Foundation
- New York City Department of Cultural Affairs
LEADER'S CIRCLE: $50,000 - $99,999
- Harkness Foundation for Dance
- National Endowment for the Arts
- New York State Council on the Arts
- Time Warner Cable, in partnership with Ovation
- United Nations Foundation
AMBASSADOR'S CIRCLE: $25,000 - $49,999
- Bezos Family Foundation
- Bloomberg Businessweek
- Crown Family Philanthropies
- David L. Klein Jr. Foundation
- Dorot Foundation
- The Edmond de Rothschild Foundation
- The Heckscher Foundation for Children
- Henry and Lucy Moses Fund, Inc.
- The Herman Lissner Foundation
- J.E. and Z.B. Butler Foundation Inc.
- John and Fred Klingenstein Fund of UJA-Federation of NY
- Kaplen Foundation
- Leo Oppenheimer & Flora Oppenheimer Haas Foundation
- May & Samuel Rudin Family Foundation, Inc.
- Mertz Gilmore Foundation
SUSTAINER'S CIRCLE: $10,000 - $24,999
- Adolph and Ruth Schnurmacher Foundation, Inc.
- The Augustine Foundation
- Con Edison
- Epstein Teicher Philanthropies
- The Fan Fox and Leslie R. Samuels Foundation, Inc.
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation
- Goldman Sachs & Co.
- Greenwich Collection, Ltd.
- The Joseph LeRoy and Ann C. Warner Fund, Inc.
- The Lucius N. Littauer Foundation
- Katten, Muchin and Rosenman LLP
- Robert Lehman Foundation, Inc.
- Thomson Reuters
- Weininger Foundation
CORNERSTONE CIRCLE: $5,000 - $9,999
- Alan and Katherine Stroock Fund
- The Bloomingdale's Fund of the Federated Department Stores Federation
- CLC Kramer Foundation
- Consulate General of Israel in New York
- Dextra Baldwin McGonagle Foundation, Inc.
- Jaffe Family Foundation
- Loews Corporation
- New York City Councilmember Daniel R. Garodnick
- New York City Department for the Aging
- The Office of the Manhattan Borough President, Scott M. Stringer
- Random House, Inc.
- Rose M. Badgeley Residuary Charitable Trust
- Stonyfield Farm, Inc.
BENEFACTOR: $2,500 - $4,999
- Axe-Houghton Foundation
- Bydale Foundation
- The D'Addario Music Foundation
- The E. Nakamichi Foundation
- Helen S. Tanenbaum Fund
- Jeanne E. & Jacob A. Barkey Memorial Fund
- Jewish Community Youth Foundation
- Kinder Morgan Foundation
- Louise Bogan Charitable Trust
- Mary Duke Biddle Foundation
- Milton and Sally Avery Arts Foundation
- Moses L. Parshelsky Foundation
- The Pamela and Richard Rubinstein Foundation
- W. W. Norton & Company
PATRON: $1,000 - $2,499
- Capezio/ Ballet Makers Dance Foundation, Inc.
- Center for Arts Education
- Elroy and Terry Krumholz Foundation, Inc.
- Joseph Alexander Foundation, Inc.