The Kaufmann Concert Hall is equipped with a complete video recording system including four house mounted, P/T/Z controlled positions, cameras, cable, switching and recording equipment.
The system is available for scheduled performances in the Hall at an additional cost. In addition, the producer of the event will be charged by the hour for the personnel necessary to set up and operate the equipment and to strike and restore any unusual setup. Rental of the equipment not in the current inventory, interfacing with additional video equipment and purchases of recording media is the producer's responsibility.
(4) Panasonic AK-HC1800G – HD camera bodies
(4) Panasonic AK-LZ20M85G – 20x HD TV lens
(1) Panasonic AW-CB400N – Camera remote operation panel
(4) Telemetrics PT-CP-S4 (Pan/Tilt/Zoom Control System)
(1) Telemetrics CPS Studio Control System – (Pan/Tilt/Zoom control panel)
(1) Panasonic AW-HS450A, HD Switcher
(1) Blackmagic Design HyperDeck Studio Pro (ProRes422 with 8 channels of imbedded audio)
(1) Matrox Monarch HD (h.264)
(1) Sony PDW-HD1500 – XDCAM HD recorders
(1) datavideo MP-6000 – SD DVD
(1) Sony DSR 1500A, SD DVCAM recorder
(1) Panasonic TH42PF20UI – 42” HD plasma monitor used for multi-view
(2) Panasonic BT-LH2550 – HD monitors (Preview / Program)