An Open Door to Extraordinary Worlds
As a non-profit we rely on your support. Every program and presentation at 92nd Street Y is made possible by charitable donations from individuals like you.
Gifts of all sizes make a big impact at 92Y and keep ticket prices and enrolllment affordable enough for everyone to enjoy. Your help enables us to enrich the lives of over 300,000 people in person and millions through our online and on demand programs each year.
Donations to 92Y can do so much, like:
- $50 connects 2 people to their faith and heritage by sharing a Shabbat dinner together
- $75 empowers a new parent with a Baby and Toddler CPR and Safety Class
- $100 subsidizes a computer class for 5 seniors to keep abreast of new technologies
- $250 provides 5 middle school children with art classes for a month through our after-school program
- $360 inspires 2 New York City Public School students with in-school dance classes taught by 92Y instructors for a year
- $500 provides 6 personal training sessions for someone undergoing cardiac rehabilitation in the May Center
- $1000 inspires 40 teens through a private question and answer session with a political or cultural leader
Learn more about ways to support 92Y