May Center Gym Membership Benefits
Thank you for your interest in membership at the May Center—the ultimate Upper East Side fitness center for your health and fitness goals.
Whether you are new to fitness or an experienced athlete, the May Center is designed to meet your health and wellness needs. Our multi-level gym includes an indoor swimming pool, designated cardio and strength areas, group exercise studios, Spinning studio, boxing room, two basketball courts and a gymnastics studio.
- TechnoGym® cardio equipment with customized My Wellness program focused on improving your fitness routine with personalized workout tracking, a library of free self-guided workouts and TV and web access.
- Basketball courts.
- Sauna and steam rooms.
- Free weight area and TechnoGym® selectorized equipment.
- Certified personal trainers and small group training.
- Complimentary daily lockers, towel service and toiletries.
- Energizing group exercise classes, including strength conditioning, Pilates, spinning, yoga, Zumba® and more. Free to members!
New members enjoy:
- Two complimentary guest passes. Additional guest passes may be purchased at the third-floor front desk.
- Two complimentary sessions with a personal trainer. For more information, call the membership office at 212.415.5729.
- One complimentary 15-minute aquatic analysis for swimmers.
- One complimentary small group training class. For more information, call the membership office at 212.415.5729.
- 20% off fitness apparel at the Pro Shop.
- MyWellness Challenges: Participate in seasonal challenges that help you stay motivated and committed to a healthy lifestyle.
- Workout Buddy: Find the perfect workout partner—or bring your own—for semi-private personal training.
- Free Quarterly Fitness Assessments: Feel supported, measure your progress and exceed all of your health expectations with a fitness assessment from our personal training staff. For more information, call the membership office at 212.415.5729.
- Members who purchase 10-packs or higher of personal training, Power Series, nutrition sessions or private lessons are eligible to become VIP members and receive exclusive discounts and products. For more information, call the membership office at 212.415.5729.
- Fit Club: Work out 92 times within the 12 months between birthdays and earn one free month. Join here or go to the May Center front desk to get started.
- More@May members have priority access to some of our most popular programs—92Y Talks, Reel Pieces, Arts & Entertainment, concerts and readings—by getting to order tickets before they’re available to the general public! You’ll also get special discounts and free seat upgrades, when available.
- 10% off 92Y events (depending on availability).
- 25% discount on dance classes at 92Y’s Harkness Dance Center.
- 5-50% off select services and goods at businesses in our Neighborhood Partners program.
- Kids’ Fitness Class discounts at 92Y.
Improving Your May Center Experience
Thanks to your feedback, we’ve made the following changes at the May Center during the month of August:
- Delivery of new towels that are 20 percent larger and heavier
- Sales Director Amanda Konigsberg and Fitness Director Mark Koester attended the IHRSA Institute conference to understand new ways to enhance your membership experience
- New yoga blocks
- New mats for cardio court and aerobic alley
- Completed Aquatics team training
- New basketballs
- Improved performance of room fans with tailored speed adjustments
We’d love to hear any feedback you have. Please email Irene Wu, Director of Membership Experience.
Connect with Us
Sign Up for Email Updates
- Phone: 212.415.5700
- Located on the Upper East Side: Lexington at East 92nd St, 3rd Flr