Welcome to 92Y Camps! For over 60 years, our camps have offered the best summer ever to kids throughout NYC.
With a 50-acre campground (located in Rockland County) filled with state-of-the-art music, dance, swim and craft facilities, interactive multimedia and filmmaking studios and thrill-seeking adventure courses, no one does summer camp like 92Y. Our campers experience a blend of athletic, artistic and educational activities — the quintessential summer camp experience is only 20 minutes outside of New York City, with pickups in Manhattan, Brooklyn and north of Manhattan.
We are dedicated to providing the highest standard summer camp. Our expertly designed programs provide endless fun and opportunity for discovery and adventure. Whether they’re learning to dive for the first time in our Red Cross Swim program, soaring through the trees on a zip line or creating ceramics, every child is cherished and given space to grow.
There’s no better way to spend the summer!
We have five extraordinary outdoor camps to choose from:
- Yomi (Ages 5-9) – 92Y’s flagship day camp where campers experience a blend of athletic, artistic and educational activities
- Yomi Seniors (Ages 10-12) – The best of Yomi with more choice and individuality through different electives.
- Tova & Bari Tov (Ages 10-13) – A camp for children with learning and developmental disabilities. Tova offers small group camper to staff ratios and Bari Tov provides one-on-one supervision for campers.
- ilanot (Ages 5-12) – The closest experience to a summer in Israel — and all in Hebrew!
- Kesher (Ages 6-14) – Our one- or two-week sleepaway program that provides the perfect environment for a first-time sleepaway experience. Kesher Junior is a one-week for second to sixth grade campers and Kesher is two-weeks for third to eighth graders