92Y Shababa Network: Unlocking Jewish Wonder
Created by Karina Zilberman, 92Y Shababa Network is a training program for organizations that are ready to rethink and transform family engagement and Jewish life. The Shababa approach is a method that encourages leaders and educators to shift from a "playpen" mindset- where everything is enclosed and predictable- to a "playground" mindset- where collaboration is organic, and the unexpected is welcome.
Shababa Network Members Receive:
- One-on-one consultations with Karina Zilberman, Director of 92Y Shababa Network.
- Support from Shababa Mentors who have experience adapting the approach in their own communities.
- 92Y Shababa Network Summit admission for two participants per organization on Jan 26-28, 2017 in New York City.
- Shababa Network Toolkit which includes exclusive tutorial videos, CDs, guidebook and 92Y Shababa educational toys.
- Shababa Network Puppet that is specially designed for the Network.
- One webinar per month with Karina and other guest experts on how to increase engagement of Jewish life in communities.
- Social Media access to the private Shababa Network Facebook Page and YouTube Channel.
- Priority booking to bring Karina to your community and the opportunity to have Karina attend and assist with staff workshops, concerts, and events at a special rate.
- Join a community of communities to shared support, best practices, content and collaboration with all participating members.
2017 Shababa Network first year membership is $1,600.
2017 Shababa Network applications now available here. For further details or questions on joining the Shababa Network, please email Morissa Glatman.
View Shababa Network in the Press
Shababa Network Members