92Y Shababa Network: Unlocking Jewish Wonder
Created by Karina Zilberman, 92Y Shababa Network is a training program for organizations that are ready to rethink and transform family engagement and Jewish life. The Shababa approach is a method that encourages leaders and educators to shift from a "playpen" mindset- where everything is enclosed and predictable- to a "playground" mindset- where collaboration is organic, and the unexpected is welcome.
Shababa Network Members Receive:
- One-on-one consultations with Karina Zilberman, Director of 92Y Shababa Network.
- Support from Shababa Mentors who have experience adapting the approach in their own communities.
- 92Y Shababa Network Summit admission for two participants per organization on Jan 26-28, 2017 in New York City.
- Shababa Network Toolkit which includes exclusive tutorial videos, CDs, guidebook and 92Y Shababa educational toys.
- Shababa Network Puppet that is specially designed for the Network.
- One webinar per month with Karina and other guest experts on how to increase engagement of Jewish life in communities.
- Social Media access to the private Shababa Network Facebook Page and YouTube Channel.
- Priority booking to bring Karina to your community and the opportunity to have Karina attend and assist with staff workshops, concerts, and events at a special rate.
- Join a community of communities to shared support, best practices, content and collaboration with all participating members.
- 92Y Partnership with opportunity to co-brand on promotional materials.
2017 Shababa Network first year membership is $1,600.
2016 applications have closed. You can now apply for 2017 here. For further details or questions on joining the Shababa Network, please email Morissa Glatman.
View Shababa Network in the Press
Shababa Network Members