Two trusted community resources are banding together for a healthier New York, offering special events throughout the month to help you feel your best!
- “Wellness Way” at the 92Y September Street Festival. A whole city block of this annual bash will be devoted to keeping our bodies lithe and lively.
- Relevant Octogenarians: A panel discussion with luminaries Mayor Ed Koch and Paul Volcker with Leonard Lopate in 92Y’s Kaufmann Concert Hall on September 13.
- Mount Sinai doctors will speak at 92Y events to share their expertise on timely health care topics.
- Additional offerings, including Moments of Wellness, a free Health Talks lecture series and online videos that fit your quest for wellness, will be featured—all brought to you by 92Y and The Mount Sinai Medical Center.
Take advantage of one or all of these events. When it comes to your health, you can’t overdo it!
HIGH HONORS FOR MOUNT SINAI
As a prominent academic medical and research center, Mount Sinai has received the following honors:
- Leads NYC in “Best Doctors” list from New York magazine
- Named to U.S. News & World Report’s Honor Roll of America’s Elite Hospitals
- Kravis Children’s Hospital named among the best in the nation – U.S. News & World Report
- Recognized among the country’s top 20 medical schools – U.S. News & World Report
- Magnet Award for Nursing Excellence