92Y Residence is by application only and is available to students, interns and/or fully employed young men and women for periods of 30 days or longer at attractive monthly rates.
- A non-refundable administrative fee of $250.00 will be charged providing you meet our eligibility requirements and we can accommodate your request for housing. All applicants must also read carefully and agree to our rules and regulations.
- As soon as we receive your application, you will receive an email from us acknowledging receipt of your application. If space is available and your application is accepted by the Admissions Committee, you will be asked to pay your first month's rent as a deposit. The deposit is refundable if you give us at least 30 days notice of cancellation.
- For the Fall Semester a full four month commitment is required, from September 1 to December 31.
- If possible, depending on space availability, we will make a Fall Exception (a request to stay less than the 4-month commitment, September 1 to December 31). However, a Fall Exception will incur a $200 additional charge over our listed monthly rates. Please email your Fall Exception request with specific dates and type of room(s) you prefer here.
We have very limited availability through December 2016. Space available for all room types from January 2017
- Large Single Room: $2,000
- Single Room: $1,900
- Double Room*: $1,650 per person/month
- Small Double Room*: $1,450 per person/month
*Shared rooms are for those 25 years of age and younger.